Designing, testing and disseminating a mobility course
The Halage organisation has designed a mobility course consisting of nine workshops developed by a social and occupational consultant trained in psychology.
The project will be tested by the integration project team at Gennevilliers I3F before being disseminated to all the workshops.
The objectives of the training programme include:
- raising awareness of geographical and mental limits,
- working on the fear of the outside world,
- situating oneself in space and time,
- acquiring the ability to read a map (read a double-entry table, ability to mentally construct space, understand map keys),
- improving self-confidence in order to move outwards and towards other people.
Other projects social inclusion
The Chênelet mobility project for employees in integration programmes consists in organising a week-long training course at sites located at a distance from the customary working and living area of the individuals concerned. The training helps to lift mobility obstacles...Read more
Based in the Haute-Vienne departement, the Mob’Job structure has a fleet of two cars, five electrically-assisted bikes and 40 scooters. It is the only such structure in the departement to rent out cars and at present is able to respond...Read more