Creation of a bike centre
PIJE – ADSEA 77
Based in the Seine-et-Marne département, the ADSEA 77 project consists in creating bike-related activities:
- Recovery for recycling, the sales of spare parts, and socially-responsible rental
- Repair and maintenance for private individuals, fleet maintenance
- Rental for professional integration, commutes and tourism activities
- Vehicle surveillance at the train station car park
- An educational workshop on bike mechanics
- A workshop on bike riding (initiation, advanced skills) and biking in urban areas
- Events focused on biking and fostering cycling in urban areas.
The workshop project, which qualifies as an integration programme, would make it possible to recruit and train personnel on bike mechanics by developing a professional sector (partnership with local professional training establishments, specialised federations and organisations, and bike professionals).
share this project
Other projects social inclusion
The “Ehop solidaire pour l'emploi” project provides a new solution to individuals in integration programmes. The idea is to call on commuters driving to work in individual vehicles to carpool on a solidarity basis with individuals returning to the professional...Read more
The Chênelet mobility project for employees in integration programmes consists in organising a week-long training course at sites located at a distance from the customary working and living area of the individuals concerned. The training helps to lift mobility obstacles...Read more