Mission Locale de l’arrondissement de Château-Thierry
The Château Thierry Mission Locale organisation fosters the social and professional integration of 16-25 year-olds, rolling out resources to provide solutions to their problems and helping them along the pathway to employment.
The assistance of the three foundations is aimed at creating a multimodal platform with the PATS’Mobilité organisation.
The Mobil’Emploi project features hands-on workshops taking account of the initial situation of the beneficiaries without a means of transport.
- Map reading workshop: addressing learning difficulties with a special methodology.
- Route planning workshop: organising public transport for journeys within a radius of 5, 20 and 50 km from home.
- Safe driving workshop: practical workshop on learning how to drive and control two-wheelers.
- Supervised driving workshop for individuals with 20 hours behind the wheel.
- Vehicle maintenance workshop.
- Highway Code workshops adapted to individuals in difficult situations and driving school hours.
- Travel budget workshop: organising and planning travel and travel costs.
Other projects social inclusion
The project led by Mission Locale Technowest (M.L.T.) consists in setting up a mobility platform to allow young people in professional integration programmes to enhance their autonomy by gaining a firmer understanding of the mobility services available in their region...Read more
DEFI Mobilité is an organisation that assists job seekers and people without access to mobility. To do this, the association provides vehicles for hire, offers workshops in transport budget management and teaches people about the mobility options available in their...Read more